Now it is easy to get better banks to apply for a loan in the United States. It is no secret that the United States has a large banking repertoire available to all resident and non-resident citizens.
Through this post you will be able to know the best banks to apply for a loan in the USA.
which are the best banks to apply for a loan in the United States
It is undeniable that there is a huge list made up of the best banks to apply for a loan in the USA. Knowing the banks that offer loans near me in the USA is extremely necessary.
In this opportunity we will talk not only about the best options, but their general characteristics such as their guarantees, rates, financial strength, pros and cons. Among these options are:
. One Main Financial
© One Main Financial
One Main Financial: This is one of the financial institutions in the USA with more than 100 years of experience in the market. It is listed as one of the best options among the 17 best banks to apply for a loan in the United States.
It has several branches spread throughout the country. They meet the needs of each client in a personalized way.
- Customized solutions
- Ideal for borrowers with an average credit score lower than the rest.
- Finance the loan after a day or two after approval
They provide the ability to choose payment dates and the option to pay the creditor directly.
It offers a low and versatile range of requirements. They can even access people who need credit repair.
- High interest rate ranging from 18% to 36%
- They do not offer discounts on their percentages for setting up autopay
- They charge origination fees and are around 1% and 10% total value
Prosper: Entity founded in 2005 and is the first peer-to-peer market in the USA. Since its inception it has facilitated more than $12,000 in loans. It has good financial services and handles its loans on behalf of its borrowers and investors.
- Loans around $2,000 and $35,000
- It offers the option to change the payment date if necessary.
- Provides loans together
- Does not offer discounts for payment automation
- It is not possible to extend the payment deadlines. He is between 3 and 5 years old.
- They charge origin fees ranging from 2.41% to 5%. In addition, they charge 5% of the amount if there is any delay with payments.
- Complex requirements
UpStart: This entity is a good option if you do not have a very extensive credit history. It offers loans by analyzing unconventional factors such as employment and education. It is characterized by being an AI-based platform.
- Financial institution that works with AI. Good access to credit and reduces costs such as impact risk.
- Credit financing up to $50,000
- They fund funds within one business day and offer direct payments to the creditor.
- Borrowers have the possibility to choose their payment dates.
- The entity does not have a mobile version to manage the loan online.
- Borrowers can only repay loans in 3 or 5 years, time is not flexible.
It requires a lot of requirements, including a bank account number
© Lending Club Logo
Lending Club: A large financial company characterized by the P2P lending system. Despite being a pioneer in what it does, it is necessary that you have at least 600 points in the credit history within a period of time greater than 3 years.
- It is possible to apply for a loan through a co-signatory system or together in case you have a strong score.
- Offer direct payments to your creditors
- It only makes soft credit inquiries if the user wants to prequalify.
- Be a citizen, permanent resident or be in the USA, but with a certified long-term visa.
- Be of legal age, be at least 18 years old
- You must have a verifiable bank account
- Interest rates are a bit high
- Only offers periods of time for payment
- They charge an origination fee ranging from 1% to 6%.
. First Tech
© First Tech
First Tech: This is the ideal option if you have a poor credit history. Their membership system is not as cumbersome as other institutions usually do.
- Low-complexity entry requirements
- Good rates for unsecured loans starting at 6.70%
- No opening fees apply
- To access these loans and qualify the user must register with the Financial Aptitude Association or the Museum of Computer History. You must open a savings account with at least $5.
Helm Bank USA
©Helm Bank USA
Helm Bank USA: This US bank offers competitive rates before the market. It has a quick and simple approval process, with personalized attention.
- Offers mortgage programs for domestic and international clients
- They provide opportunities for foreign customers to establish their credit history in the country through the loan program.
- It has personalized attention through the Business Development and Loan Officers and thus guide clients to select the best options
- To open personal, money market and certificate of deposit accounts usually request large opening amounts at a minimum.
- Withdrawal fees are high, but if you exceed some of them you attribute an expensive maintenance fee.
- Money market account transactions are limited.
Universal Credit: It is an ideal option when you do not have a good credit score. It is aimed at those people who do not have a good credit score, even if they have some accumulated debt.
- Easy and friendly loan application process
- You receive the requested fund within one day after verification.
- You can check the offers without any commitment and without credit check.
Only applies to people with a score from 560 points
The percentage of the interest rate are high among the competition
Payment dates are only between 3 and 5 years.
PayOff: It is a financial company that offers its services in California. With this entity it is possible to get loans instantly.
- They offer personalized attention in the Tustin C.A. office.
- Payment dates are only between 3 and 5 years
- It offers fixed monthly payments, giving greater control and order of finances.
- Instant loans ranging from $5,000 to $10,000.
- Minimum loan amounts and rate may vary by state
- It has a somewhat high interest rate, but is in an affordable range.
- It is only possible to pay within a period between 24 and 60 months.
Citizens Bank: This is one of the largest and oldest institutions in the USA. It is characterized by the offer of its commercial loans and its predominance in companies, corporations and institutions.
- No additional opening fees apply
- Payment terms range from 36 and 72 months
- This bank offers several options to consolidate debts
- Loans range from $5,000 to $50,000
- It is aimed at people with a good credit score and to rank you must have a score of at least 680.
- Its interest rate is somewhat high, but accessible. It ranges between 6.79% and 20.89%.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs
Marcus by Goldman Sachs: It has great support in its 150 years of experience. This entity was conceived with the aim of making users make the most of their money.
- The interest rate is between 6.99% and 23.99% per year. It’s really accessible.
- Payment terms are around 36 and 72 months
- Their lending capacity is not that high compared to the competition. It ranges from $3,500 to $30,000.
- It does not have opening fees
- It has a fixed interest rate
- There is priority for users with creditworthiness. These will be able to enjoy lower rates and more extensive loans. Perhaps it is a positive aspect for those users, but not for people with a regular score.
JP Morgan Chase
© JP Morgan
JP Morgan Chase: It has multiple years in the market and is characterized by its extensive knowledge and presence in the international market. It is responsible for offering the best tools and resources to its customers.
- It has several branches available throughout the country
- No matter what type of account you want to open, it always includes bonuses.
- Opening amounts are accessible
- The necessary precautions for the opening are minimal
- Depending on the type of account available, the interest rate can vary and in some cases range from 16.49% to 25.49%.
Citigroup: It is characterized by having a large financial presence, with good solidity and stability.
- It has a good banking interface, being a very intuitive option
- It has a large presence in the market thanks to the fact that it moves along with the stock market.
- Transfer fees are really expensive, even from one Citigroup account to another.
Bank of America
© Back of America
Bank of America: It is characterized by its great management of users and the large number of loyal users. In addition, it provides excellent service to its users from its physical headquarters and through its online platform.
- It has different types of loans and with great point of accessibility. They apply for mortgages, car loans, housing and investment.
- Its online version is really intuitive and optimizes banking processes in general.
- Transfers have high commissions at the time of execution.
- The account opening amount is really high.
Goldman Sachs Group
Goldman Sachs Group: This is another option that enters among the 17 best banks to apply for a loan in the United States. It has a good position and experience. It is the first financial institution that makes bills of exchange and without the guarantee of the companies.
- Various financial methods are available for using the funds. Cards and checks apply.
- It has a high level of financial strength and is the first option to consider for many investors, consortiums and corporations.
- It operates within a very limited niche and only few people are able to access its services.
- It offers very high interest rates and that only high investment capitals are able to cover. It is an ideal entity for companies of great renown and financial power.
SoFi: With more than 10 years of service, this entity was conceived in 2011. It was a financial model funded by Stanford alumni. It was a connection between graduates and alumni of the entity in search of an innovative relationship.
- In 2015 it becomes a pioneer in the offer of loans
- It offers loans of various kinds such as student, mortgage, small business, retirement, insurance and more.
- Affordable interest rates
- Excellent maximum coverage amount of $100,000
- Offers payment terms of up to 6 years
- Good rates and conditions only apply to users with good credit scores. It may sound somewhat limiting, but it only looks for people with good financial standing.
Oportun: It is the ideal option for people who do not have a good credit score. In general, the clients of this entity have low or medium incomes.
- It was named the financial institution with the best consumer loan product by FinTech Breakthrough. This gives it great worldwide recognition.
- He is a loyal servant to the Latino community, providing loans of up to $10,000.
- The available loan amount of $10,000 is low compared to other entities.
- The Latino population must have at least the ITIN to process the loan application.
Wells Fargo: Without a doubt, this enters the top of the 17 best banks to apply for a loan in the United States. It is mainly characterized by being one of the largest banks in the North American country.
The rates are between 5.74% and 24.49% per year. Terms can vary between 12 and 84 months. In addition, you can have credits ranging from $ 3,000 to $ 100,000.
- It has different branches spread throughout the country, ideal to get the best loans near me.
- Hassle-free credit requirements
- Wide range of loans available
- Competitive rates
- Bank with 100% functional financial tools
Good security system and possibility of making transactions through text messages.
No opening fee and instant funding time
- High opening amount for savings account
- It does not manage accounts for those users who wish to receive interest. In addition, these users can not submit higher accruals.
We hope that the information has been useful to you, and you can get the loan you need so much.